Class 12: Biology Live Interactive Courses-NEET
NEETPedia Live Interactive Online Courses for Class 12 preparing for the NEET UG exam is a comprehensive and exhaustive online program conducted by Dr. Shailesh Jaiswal. In this course, we covered Biology in great detail the course is personalized in such a way that it offers students the freedom to choose what they learn when they learn & how much they learn.
This tutorial is designed for NEET aspirants who want to crack the NEET UG exam. This tutorial will give students enough understanding of all the necessary knowledge required to crack NEET and all other Medical Entrance Exams.
- NEETPedia Class 12 Live Interactive Courses – NEET is for Class 12 students, covering Class 11+12 for NEET 2021.
- NEETPedia Class 12 Live Interactive Courses – NEET is a 1 yr course which is available for NEET 2021 Aspirants.
Medical: NEET + AIIMS + JIPMER
- Live Interactive Online Courses consisting of all the topics from every chapter along with unlimited access to LIVE classes.
- Over 2oo Live lectures and 210+ hours of content.
- A one-year NCERT Based full course to prepare for NEET and other medical entrance exams.
- Unlimited doubts asking during and after the class through chat or phone.
- 210+ Hours of recorded video lecture.
- Complete access to the learning platform 24X7 where faculty will help them get rid of any doubts.
- Over 100+ chapter-wise quizzes,Test & Assignment with 500+ question.
- Practice assignments at the end of every session.
- Learning in the native language.
- Weekly online test.
- Doorstep delivery of printed MCQ book, handwritten notes and study material.
- Concept & Tricks in Biology By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- The Ultimate Book for Quick Revision & Reference By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 190 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 2650
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: Reproduction
SECTION 2: Genetics and Evolution
SECTION 3: Biology and Human Welfare
SECTION 4: Biotechnology and its Application
SECTION 5: Ecology and Environment