NEETPedia Online Courses for Class 11 preparing for the NEET UG exam is a comprehensive and exhaustive online program conducted by Dr. Shailesh Jaiswal. In this course, we covered Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in great detail the course is personalized in such a way that it offers students the freedom to choose what they learn when they learn & how much they learn. The main advantage of this course is that students get access to online teachers right from their home results in a Real-time interaction with the teacher in LIVE Class.
This tutorial is designed for NEET aspirants who want to crack the NEET UG exam. This tutorial will give students enough understanding of all the necessary knowledge required to crack NEET and all other Medical Entrance Exams.
- NEETPedia Class 11 +12 Courses – Designed for Class 11 students, covering Class 11+12 for NEET 2022.
- NEETPedia Class 11 +12 Courses – NEET is a 2 yr course which is available for NEET 2022 Aspirants.
Medical: NEET + AIIMS + JIPMER
- Online Streaming/PenDrive/SD Courses consisting of all the topics from every chapter.
- Over 995 lectures and 682 Hours 54 Minutes of content!
- Two-year NCERT Based full course to prepare for NEET and other medical entrance exams.
- Unlimited doubts asking through chat or phone to ensure a 100% doubt resolution.
- 683+ Hours of recorded video lecture.
- Ultra-clear understanding of concepts through the use of audio-visual learning
- Complete access to the learning platform 24X7 where faculty will help them get rid of any doubts.
- Over 100+ chapter-wise quizzes,Test & Assignment with5000+ question.
- Practice assignments at the end of every session.
- Learning in the native language.
- Weekly Live online test.!
- Doorstep delivery of printed MCQ book, handwritten notes, and study material.
- Chapter Notes.
- Revision Notes.
- NCERT Book Solution.
- Concept & Tricks in Biology By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- The Ultimate Book for Quick Revision & Reference By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- Lectures 123
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 683 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 445
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: Physics - Class 11
- Basic Maths (1) : Vectors
- Basic Maths (2) : Calculus
- Unit and Measurement
- Motion (1) : Straight Line Motion
- Motion (2) : Graphs
- Motion (3) : Two Dimensional Motion
- Motion (4) : Relative Motion
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Constrain Motion
- Circular Motion
- Work Energy Power
- Center of Mass
- Rotational Motion
- Rolling Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Waves (Part-1)
- Waves (Part-2)
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Thermal Expansion
- Heat and Calorimetry
- Heat Transfer
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Surface Tension and Viscosity
SECTION 2: Physics - Class 12
- Electrostatics (1)
- Electrostatics (2)
- Current Electricity (1)
- Current Electricity (2)
- RC Circuits
- Magnetism and Moving Charge
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current Circuit
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Photoelectric Effect
- Ray Optics Part-1
- Ray Optics Part-2
- Ray Optics Part-3
- Wave Optics
- Atomic Structure
- Error and Measurement
- Communication Systems
SECTION 3: Chemistry - Class 11
SECTION 4: Chemistry - Class 12
SECTION 5: Biology - Class 11
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell-The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant – Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and Their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
SECTION 6: Biology - Class 12
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues