NEETPedia Live Interactive Online Courses for Class 11 preparing for the NEET UG exam is a comprehensive and exhaustive online program conducted by Dr. Shailesh Jaiswal. In this course, we covered Biology in great detail the course is personalized in such a way that it offers students the freedom to choose what they learn when they learn & how much they learn. The main advantage of this course is that students get access to online teachers right from their home results in a Real-time interaction with the teacher in LIVE Class.
This tutorial is designed for NEET aspirants who want to crack the NEET UG exam. This tutorial will give students enough understanding of all the necessary knowledge required to crack NEET and all other Medical Entrance Exams.
- NEETPedia Class 11 Live Interactive Courses – NEET is for Class 11 students, covering Class 11+12 for NEET 2022.
- NEETPedia Class 11 Live Interactive Courses – NEET is a 1 yr course which is available for NEET 2022 Aspirants.
Medical: NEET + AIIMS + JIPMER
- Live Interactive Online Courses consisting of all the topics from every chapter along with unlimited access to LIVE classes.
- Over 200 lectures and 190 hours of content!
- A one-year NCERT Based full course to prepare for NEET and other medical entrance exams.
- Unlimited doubts asking during and after the class through chat or phone to ensure a 100% doubt resolution.
- 200+ Hours of recorded video lecture.
- Ultra-clear understanding of concepts through the use of audio-visual learning
- Complete access to the learning platform 24X7 where faculty will help them get rid of any doubts.
- Over 100+ chapter-wise quizzes,Test & Assignment with 1500+ question.
- Practice assignments at the end of every session.
- Learning in the native language.
- Weekly Live online test.!
- Doorstep delivery of printed MCQ book, handwritten notes, and study material.
- Concept & Tricks in Biology By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- The Ultimate Book for Quick Revision & Reference By Dr.Sailesh Jaiswal (BOOK).
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 190 Hour(s)
- Skill level All levels
- Language Hindi/English
- Students 520
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: Diversity in the Living World
SECTION 2: Structural Organisations in Animals and Plants
SECTION 3: Cell Structure and Function
SECTION 4: Plant Physiology
SECTION 5: Human Physiology